Please bring your own yoga mat. Everyone gets a free vibrational gift; arrive 15 minutes early to receive a complimentary Tuning Fork Mini Treatment before the class begins!
Register for your spot at: https://bit.ly/cc-soundbath
Registration Fee: $50
Location: Studio 67 at The Feed Mill, Medford, NJ
The combination of Kundalini Yoga and Sound is a powerful method used to attune your mind, body and spirit to higher frequencies and open up your energy channels (chakras and meridians) to flow freely by removing blockages and bringing balance with your mind, body, and soul.
Also called “The Yoga of Awareness”, Kundalini Yoga is a guided practice using 1,000’s of combinations of breath, movement, mantra, and meditation which can help allow you to live more fully with realized potential.
The first hour of class includes a singing crystal bowl sound bath. Afterwards, gong sounds will also be offered.
Kundalini Yoga uses dynamic postures, breath work, meditation, and mantra to move energy throughout the body to release stress and calm the nervous system. This practice will help refine your ability to tune in to the subtle sensations of the body in order to stimulate greater self-awareness.
Some of the benefits of combining sound therapy with Kundalini Yoga:
1. Lowers anxiety and stress.
2. Balances your energy meridians.
3. Increases your lung capacity.
4. Strengthen & purify your body and nervous system.
5. Improves spine flexibility.
6. Balance your glandular system. Calm your mind.
7. Improves concentration.
8. Turn within and shed light on your self-imposed limitations.
9. Unleash your inner strength and overcome obstacles with grace in life.
10. Enhance your intuitive mind. Awaken your consciousness.
*Doors close at 1 pm so please be on time.
* Feel free to bring your special gemstones to be charged by the sounds or worn on the body if you have any.
**Give yourself some extra time if you have not been here to this address before.
* No show attendee fees are not refundable
Lisa has been teaching kundalini yoga since 2018 and practicing longer. Through this lineage she has experienced the transformative effects of the practice and has developed a deep connection with the teachings. Teaching these elevating techniques is one of her greatest joys in life! Lisa is a devoted mother of 2 and teaches a weekly class at Seeds of Love Yoga in Pitman, NJ as well as workshops at various other locations. She is also co-owner of Alchemical Sisters in Pitman, NJ. Sat Naam.