Please bring your pillow, yoga mat and/or blanket for your comfort. All levels and body types welcome!
Everyone gets a free vibrational gift; arrive 15 minutes early to receive a complimentary Tuning Fork Mini Treatment before the class begins!
This special yoga class blends Yin yoga with the sounds of singing quartz crystal bowls to create a completely rebalancing and calming experience, perfect for soothing the nervous system and quieting the mind. During a sound bath session your brain reaches the Alpha state – the state of deep meditation
Join us for this gentle restorative yin yoga class with a live crystal bowl sound bath! Together we will learn to love ourselves a little deeper, improve energy flow and reconnect with spirit through live sound vibration. Give yourself (and people you love) the gift of a restorative practice that targets the deepest tissues of the body, our connective tissues – ligaments, joints, bones, and the deep fascia networks of the body.
Soften your joints, relax your body and open your mind as you are led through a full body opening, mind clearing, energy stimulating, restoring and wonderful practice in preparation for your preparation for a deep, meditative savasana and a full reset.
What we love about yin yoga:
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Improves flexibility
- Releases fascia and improves joint mobility
- Balances the internal organs and improves the flow of Chi or Prana
What we love about sound baths:
- A sound bath uses harmonic healing frequencies to create a relaxing meditation experience.
- A sound bath seeks to balance our physical, emotional, and mental systems, restoring a sense of harmony, health and well being.
- Benefits include relaxation, stress and anxiety reduction, reduction of body pains, improved sleep, and more!
*Doors close at 5:30 pm so please be on time.
* Feel free to bring your special gemstones to be charged by the sounds or worn on the body if you have any.
**Give yourself some extra time if you have not been here to this address before.
* No show attendee fees are not refundable
About Monica Walsh
For the last couple of decades Monica has spent thousands of hours on the mat at different vinyasa, hatha and 26/2 focused studios. With a lot of knowledge under her belt and a thirst to help others, Monica became a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certified Teacher in March of 2020 and began teaching yoga at Lavender Koi in Berlin, NJ immediately. Around the same time, Monica was introduced to Bhakti Yoga and began to deepen her knowledge in the ancient Vedic teachings of yoga philosophy. Today, Monica continues to teach at Lavender Koi Yoga as well as Studio 67 in Medford, NJ with the a focus of helping others, not only on a basic physical level in the body, but to also provide students with a tool box for the mind and spirit.
As an educator of the quantum mechanics of the Law of Attraction, Michelle navigates clients through the Process of Creating the Life You Want through healing sound immersions, individual multi-pronged approaches, and speaking engagements.