Join career artist and art instructor Adriana Groza for an ALL Inclusive, interactive, and engaging hands-on Fluid Acrylics Experience! Remove limiting beliefs, try something new, and enjoy a couple of hours of creative time.
What is included:
• A professional grade canvas (deep edge gallery wrapped) 12x 12 inches, taped and gesso-ed, is prepared ahead of time for each participant.
• 5-7 color paints (depending on theme)
• tools for individual use during the session: hairdryer, spatula, paper towels, paper straws, etc.
• dedicated work area, spaced and previously prepared (all work is done horizontally)
• light refreshments (fruit, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages)
• Introductions (instructor, attendees, goals, and vision for the workshop)
• Introduction to Fluid Acrylics (brief history, trends, my approach)
• Introduction, presentation, and demonstration of the use of tools and materials
• Painting time
• Close-out discussion
Note: All paintings created during the class will remain in the studio for a minimum of 2 days before pick-up, so they may dry undisturbed.