All are welcome to join and practice self-care through art making. Self-care promotes overall wellness this includes making and viewing art! Studies show art enhances brain function, raises serotonin levels and promotes an overall sense of comfort.
You will be guided by Toni Pellegrino, an Art therapist who will provide a new beginner friendly, structured art-making experience designed to de-stress! You don’t have to have any art skills to enjoy this class. Instrumental music will be provided to aid in a relaxing environment. Join us and create something beautiful on the inside and out!
Materials included 7/14/22: Watercolor exploration
– 3 sheets of 9×12 watercolor paper
– Watercolor paints and pallet
– Paint brushes
– Introduction and welcoming group members
– Brief discussion on self-care and de-stressing using art making
– Step by step art making instructions/Learn the 5 basic techniques to watercolor
– Painting time
Capacity: 3 minimum 8 maximum
Duration: 2 hours